The perfect trench coat + {I wore this to an audition}

Thursday, April 4, 2013

 
I've been dying for the perfect trench coat for so long.  I scored a vintage one years ago that I adore, but the length was way too long and the color and cut not quite perfect. So I cut off the sleeves and it's been hanging in my closet, pinned and ready to be hemmed for... oh, over a year and a half now. No bueno. I had zero intention on finding the perfect coat when I traveled to San Fran recently for a screen test. But the day before my audition, I realized I had nothing to put on over my bright, pink frock if need be, and it was freezing. A quick stop to Zara and all was solved. I have a feeling I'll love this baby for years.


Trench Coat - Zara (avail here)
Dress - H&M (avail in stores)
Pumps - Boutique 9 (avail here, but I scored them at DSW for a steal!)
Earrings - Momo's March

8 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. That pop of bright color under the trench is to die for.

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Good luck with your audition! :) You were certainly dressed for success!

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayum girl, you sexy!

    haha but seriously, love the trench and the nude shoe, so classicly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMOKIN! Love the color of the dress and the nude pumps with the trench and your pale skin. For this look, it's lucky you're more Irish than Latina! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous - I love the pink dress and the beige trench is a great neutral piece to throw over top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh..holy gorgeous dress and color on you!
    Love love love.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx