Hip'tique + Kelcey Fisher/Fashion + Art = My favorite combo

Monday, May 20, 2013


Last week, Hip'tique in Santa Monica hosted a special fashion and art night with artist, Kelcey Fisher. Not only was I dying to spend some time with a girlfriend I hadn't seen in forever, I was eager to get out and see some local art, check out Hip'tique's warm weather fashion and meet the artist responsible for this multicolored, fashion/pop/street art hybrid A-MAZING-ness. Totally crushing on the painting above and seriously considering the piece for one of our (many) empty walls. I serendipitously wore the perfect, bright pink dress (last seen here) that vibed quite well with the aesthetic that night. 

Noa Bolozky of Sunset and 5th
 Christine Berardi - Hip'tique, Kelcey Fisher - artist, Tanya Dempsey - November Grey.

And just like my last fashion choice dilemma at Hip'tique (remember it here?) I am now positively in love with two Clover Canyon pieces I must decide between. Stay tuned!  For more on Kelcey, visit here. More on Hip'tique, go here.

{Clover Canyon blazer pic via Hiptique/Dress pic via Revolve Clothing}