Birds flyin' high... you know how I feel

Monday, July 8, 2013

Do you believe in past lives? That souls can be connected through time, time and time again? 

This happened. Here.
And I was there.
Serendipitously staying at a hotel just steps away... 





One of my favorite moments from our trip to Paris. Probably one of my favorite moments in life. For more on Pablo Picasso when he lived and painted at 7 Rue des Grands-Augustin from 1937-1955 go here.

{Picasso photo scanned from the book The Artist in his Studio via}

8 comments:

  1. What a magical moment! Loved this post!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo magical, Cee! Just amazing. Thx for stopping by. xx

      Delete
  2. I love it! I'm swept away!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, Dog.... I want to go back! I miss it already!

      Delete
  3. pretty!!! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the first photo of this post, I thought to myself, "Of course, Tanya would know about and seek out Picasso's studio/residence!" Perfect! But, to find out that it was by accident - even better! Meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously...steps away from Picasso...like incredible...
    I do believe..I believe it all...
    What a magical trip..seriously. I think I am going to hint to the hubs that we need this trip in our lives sometime in the future (hopefully near)...

    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx