Just my favorite shoes, walking on my favorite streets, wearing my favorite black jeans and favorite denim shirt... {More from Paris}

Tuesday, July 9, 2013




Can you get over these doors?? I seriously cannot. Grand, glorious, colorful things on nearly every building, on every street corner. I hope you're not tiring of all my Paris shots because I have so much to share. (I will likely complete my first European trip by way of blog this week, however.) It rained a lot more than anticipated, as I mentioned. So flowy, romantic numbers were out. We also did a helluva lot more walking than I thought, so tossing in my perfectly worn-in snakeskin flats and favorite denim shirt at the last minute was a good thing. I have this habit of wanting to buy new clothes for every vacation but I had ZERO time to do so for this trip, so some oldies but goodies were in order.



We also only did a drive-by tourist run of the Eiffel Tower. This was an iPhone shot on the way to dinner. And that was good enough for me.

More tomorrow,

T xx

4 comments:

  1. I want to visit the Eiffel tower so much, one of my dreams! You looked so chic and comfy!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that door is a wonderful backdrop. I'm really loving your photos... keep em' coming!


    Nnene

    www.mywalletmystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your Paris outfits and photography, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx