Current Drugstore Beauty Product Faves!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

1. Jergens Natural Glow - They relaunched this product without the funny "self tan" smell and now it's better than ever. It forces me to put on sunblock every day and my reward is a slow build of natural looking color.
2. Garnier BB Cream - Don't waste your money on higher end brands of BB Cream. This is THE BEST. My skin glows.
3. Nuance Sea Salt Spray - I saw Salma Hayek on some show talking about her Nuance products and decided to give it a whirl. I'm loving this spray. I'm growing out my sleek bobs with bangs and I'm currently in that in-between phase, where I need a lot of texture to grow this mane out. This works like a charm and smells yummy!
4. CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - While at the drugstore, I texted my makeup artist sis asking her for a cheapo, but good mascara that would give me huge lashes without flaking. She typed back in all caps; GET THE ORANGE TUBE! She was right.
5. Elf highlighter/concealer duo - I got this at Target on a whim (because it was like $3 bucks) and surprisingly love it! It's perfect to pop in your purse for touch ups and the white highlighter end can be used in so many ways; above brows, top of cheekbones, the bow of your lips when doing red lipstick...
6. Rimmel Soft Kohl liners in white and black - These are so soft they glide on with ease. The black is perfection for smoky eyes and the white helps to wake up your eyes when used on the inside lower rim.
7. Loreal Paris The Super Slim 12 hour Infallible Liquid Liner - This makes a cat eye so easy! It's not completely smudge proof, but definitely stronger than others I've used. The sharp tip make a perfect wing!