Go Time. {Featuring American Apparel Dress}

Monday, September 9, 2013

 Dress - American Apparel (similar here & here), Gold Oxfords - Boutique (similar)
Watch - Michael Kors, Hat - from Paris (similar)




OK, I'm just going to state the obvious here; I love black. I love black dresses. I can't help but pick up an interesting black dress when I find it (like my past two looks here & here) and sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it until I get it home. You can never lose with black. Plus, black always makes the most bargain of a dress look more expensive. And YES, I do love me some hats. We all have our go-to look, right?

This week marks the beginning of a new project for me. I've been prepping for weeks and it's finally Go Time. I'm excited and inspired and truthfully a little nervous, but can't wait to share it with you guys! It has to do with fashion (of course) but bringing it to you on a whole new level. Please send good vibes this way... I'm so grateful for my loyal readers who have stuck with me through the years as I stretch and grow and thrive in this medium. I love you guys!

Shop the look: