Hello lover, LA that is.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010




Back in LA (finally!) and after a month of travels, I realize that this is exactly where I want to be. Any fantasies I had about living in NY or Boston have vanished now that we're back in blissful Venice Beach. This is our home and I simply cannot imagine leaving. (Funny how a drive to Hollywood with starlit eyes, all those years ago, turned into my sanctuary, my soft-place-to-fall, where I found my husband, and made my daughter. It wasn't easy, though... hang in there, sweet ingenues!)

So, I'm once again up to my ears in boxes and stuff, which is overwhelming to say the least, but I'll suck it up cuz I can't wait to redesign our space! (Hot pink shoe closet anyone?) I also love that before we left I streamlined my wardrobe down to the beautiful basics, to make room for all the lovely new summer dreams...



As I was unpacking, I popped on one of my all time favorite music videos and although it's several years old, got newly inspired. Oh, Gwenie... your style is always to-die.

Anthropologie Shibori Silk Dress $298.00





Shop these summer looks inspired by the video. Here, here, here, here and here. OH, and also here and here.

Watch the video and dream away... Gwen Stefani "Cool"