Sweatshirt to a cocktail party

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I've been seeing this trend of long skirts and sweatshirts lately. I thought I'd experiment with my own version of a sweatshirt gone chic, for a night out with the girls.
And lucky for me, "the girls" included my sister and her girlfriend (from whom I stole this very sweatshirt!) This post is dedicated to you. I love you both!
Sweatshirt (borrowed) Diesel, Velvet Blazer - Vintage, Skirt - Forever21, Necklaces - H&M, Studded Sandals - Zigi Soho


9 comments:

  1. Totally nailed it! Looks very chic, and even more with the those killer shoes!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look - love those heels! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorg, T! Great look :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    p.s. any responses regarding the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look. I like how the heels give it major sex appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! What you may or may not be able to see is that it says "Deep Down" - it took all the restraint in my body to give that baby back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the sweatshirt-to-a-cocktail-party look! So fab, as are the necklaces and shoes. So glad I stumbled upon your blog:) XO

    real girl, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination between elegant and casual! Well done.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy mama! I love anything with a black blazer in the running. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I can't believe you made a sweatshirt chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx