Borrowed Boho Summer Dress - Maternity Style - 31 weeks!

Thursday, July 5, 2012









I had so much fun shooting my maternity photos the other day. Sometimes it's simply wonderful to have such talented family and friends. There was Moroccan belly painting in the theme of my upcoming baby shower... Sexy, silly (slightly cheeky) mommy-to-be shots, then some fun family photos with my two loves, to top it off.

We took a stroll to Abbot Kinney to pick up pizza at the end of the day, and I practically ripped this dress off of my photographer friend to borrow it for a bit. Exactly my style and such an easy maternity look for summer. I found you some similar versions here and here to get you through the summer heat, pregnant or not.

Much love and gratitude to my sisters and Karri Bowman Photography. I love you guys so much! xx

10 comments:

  1. My love, you are just so gorgeous! I cannot wait to see those pics and I know every one will be a masterpiece. And speaking of, so are you! You look better with a bump in that dress that most girls look do skinny!

    Just so darn pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous dress! You are glowing!!
    Sara xx
    www.meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your shots are going to be AMAZING! They certainly sound fun....
    thanks for all the sweet words...i am pleased with mine for sure....of course think my arms look fat, but women and their issues, right? lol.
    I hope your lil man holds out too so lil miss can have the month of August to herself...for me I am wishing opposite..Connor's 3rd bday is Oct 2nd...so further apart the better....I will have less then a month to plan his party w a newborn....craziness!!!! Hope you are feeling well mama, enjoyed your 4th and have a great weekend ahead!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and pinning this look for sure...LOVE the boho vibe and that hat...to die for!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the dress. I started thinking about my maternity photos too... I had some taken with my first, so I should do it with my second too.

    -Tara
    http://madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com
    http://blog.chron.com/madabouttown/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress! The print is gorgeous!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your maternity looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress, maternity or otherwise. It looks so cool and fresh, Summer is not fun to be heavily pregnant - I was so with my two boys and spent alot of time floating the afternoon's away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute in this outfit!The dress is so sweet!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so great to see pregnant women that don't give up on style. You look great!! Have a wonderful weekend, happy blogging!

    XX Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx