39 weeks - Italian Food + A belly that won't pop!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I've been trying my best to be patient, guys. But I just want this little dude outta my belly already and into my arms.  Is that so wrong? This heatwave in Cali has been killing me, almost as much as the anticipation.
On Friday morning we had a false alarm that had me in the hospital, all geared up and ready to go. I was sent back home with the reassurance that I would likely be back that night or the next morning to deliver.

Well, it's Wednesday and I'm still chalk-full of baby. So rather than sitting at home and feeling like the human version of a ticking time bomb, I had the hubs take me and our little love out to dinner last night - Italian style.
Something about the warm marinara comfort food and the cozy atmosphere had me feeling much better and more at peace about things. I suppose it will just happen when it's supposed to happen. 



Or maybe that was just the glass of chianti speaking that I happily indulged in... 

What? I think the Italians would have approved.

Wish me luck!

xx
If you're ever in the Venice Beach area, 
try C&O Trattoria for some seriously good Italian food.