Vintage Skirt + Delicious Cashmere Sweater + Band Jacket

Friday, November 18, 2011

Earrings c/o Momo's March, Pearls - heirloom from Mother-in-Law, Ring - Forever 21, Shoes - Kensie Girl

The last time I wore this vintage skirt (here) I was trying to trick my Mexican boho top into being more sophisticated. This time around, a belted cashmere just seemed right. I love the sleeves on this one, it's so cozy winter appropriate. I threw on my old Forever 21 Band Jacket, inspired by this fabulous lady here.

Have you guys started holiday shopping yet? I'm starting an online list at Pinterest (here) to keep track of ideas (and my own wishes!

I'm also hosting some giveaways that would make fabulous gifts. So hurry up and enter! Win some hair product here and an interior design book here! Next week - candles and scarves. 

13 comments:

  1. Gah, I LOVE this T! You look so stunning and CHIC! :) Like a retro gorgeous gal from the 50's or something... fab-u-lous... and p.s. dying over that jacket!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can only imagine how snuggly that sweater is and I love the shoes.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sophisticated lady! Love all the colors here, the shoes were a surprise but perfect!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This entire look is so chic and professional..I love it! Especially the jacket..it makes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful. Love the color combination and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of colors, the red, camel and blue go so well together!

    xo Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog and post! Your style is timeless! If you get a chance please check out my blog, I'm just starting out and trying to get the word out about it

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophie, Thanks! I will check out your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    I was looking for some interesting blog to follow and found yours! =)
    I hope you can visit and follow mine too! Here's my link http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    see you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about the bag? What is the bag? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...