More Menswear + Inspiration Dior

Monday, December 12, 2011

Blazer - Vintage Nordstrom (children's size), Shirt - Vintage Liz Claiborne (Remember when I found it here?), Jeans - F21 via thrift, Tie - Hubs from Express (old), shoes - Bamboo (borrowed from sis)
The first time I did menswear (here) it ignited a passion that I don't think I'll be tiring of any time soon. After borrowing a bow tie & gaining serious inspiration (here) I now make it a point to rummage through my husbands closet whenever I'm lacking spark.


Tips for doing the menswear look:

  • It's all about balance
  • Off set the masculine by making hair and makeup ultra feminine
  • You can't miss with wavy hair and red lips 
  • Heels. Always heels.


PS - I am in utter heaven devouring this new Inspiration Dior book. It's a decadent and perfect mix of art and fashion and how the former inspires the latter. What are you reading lately? xx