Date Night

Monday, March 26, 2012

I feel like it's been forever since I had a date night with the hubs. Probably because it has. With life and work and changes taking center stage lately, it was nice to slow down (if only for a few hours!) and remember why this whole thing started. (Reminderreminder...)


I opted for comfy jelly flats instead of heels
(avail here)
Toasted with sprite instead of wine to the closing of a very big deal
(yay)
Baked Salmon instead of sushi
(boo)
And a 9PM bedtime instead of our days of midnight past
(I'll take it)

We felt a little bit lighter by the time we closed our eyes, and drifted off to sleep, toes touching, as we discussed a very good movie. (Loved it).

9 comments:

  1. That's so sweet. And I remember after having babies the first thing I sought out was sushi. Mmmmm. It was really the only thing I REALLY missed during pregnancy.

    I love your cute little jellies!

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect night to me. And you look beautiful in that baby bump mini dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jelly flats! That's a great casual chic look, love your hair here!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love date night, it just takes you back...

    http://girlsnextbestfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore your leather jacket and clutch dear! you look super stunning. I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white stripes with leather..looks like it was MADE for you girl. You look gorgeous...YAY for date night..thanks for reminding me I need one...broken boot and all..

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' the stripes and your amazing curls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you guys! If you ask a question, I will be sure to respond back here. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...